Sunday, June 28, 2009

planes planes planes

Day one my B.H.A
26th of June 09
Here I am looking out a window at Auckland International Airport. It’s really cloudy thankfully i’ll be above the clouds not under. i hope emily isnt worrying about me like yesterday, My plane is here and its huge, the wing is bigger than another plane I can see.
Well now we have been on the plane for more than three hours had spaghetti and meatballs for dindins for desert we had icecream. Its really hot up here in the plkane everyone goes to sleep I think I will join them shortly.

Day two my B.H.A
26th of June 09 again!
we are not in LA yet but soon we will. I have been watching so many movies its not funny. We’ve landed hooray, its so hot here. Now we have to find our next plane!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily,

    Have a great time in the USA and Disneyland. Room 7 think you are very lucky to be able to chase some challenges and face some fears. Luke thinks that you should try out the roller coaster. It's moving day today and there is nothing left in our classroom! The weather is horrible and everything is going to get wet! When you get back you will be in the old Room 9 (now Room 1). Lucy says that we will miss you and I agree.

    Love from
    Room 7

    ReplyDelete