Thursday, July 2, 2009

New York new york

1/7/09
10pm apple shop 5th avenue NYC
We are outside the apple store and walking to central park along the way I notice horse & carriage ride so we ask if we can ride on it then we sit on the man's carriage and of we go, our horses name is Gallagher while sitting in the carriage I look to my left and see a little figure walking along the top of a fence "is that a possum that I see" I think to myself, no it isn't "OMG Look it's a raccoon over there". At about 10pm we go to the M&M'S WORLD IT is HUGE filled with souvenirs and of course M&Ms yum the lights were amazing. we got back at about 2am.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this blog on your travels Lilmeister! Am jealous as about you guys visiting the huge Apple store and the M&M's store - hoping you stuffed yaselves silly with the M&M's!!
    Awesome links to photos too - can;t wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lily its emily i have finaly made a blog i reallllllllllllllly misssss you my blogs is emilysblog-emmysone.blogspot.com

    p.s. hope you got me some m&ms talk/type to you soon i missssssssssssssss you

    ReplyDelete